WHAT COULD YOU ACHIEVE WITH hands-On workshops
LEd by an industry expert?
YOU COULD BUILD THE FOUNDATION FOR A PROFITABLE BUSINESS
Find the Right Ingredients + Vendors
Build a System that Helps Save Money + Work Efficiently
Calculate Your Recipe Costs, and Price Your Products with Confidence
find the right ingredients + Vendors
Build a system that Helps Save you money + Work more efficiently
Identifying the right food sourcing partners for your business can be an overwhelming process,
but it doesn't have to be!
This workshop is truly hands-on!
By the end you’ll have:
- your complete ingredient list to send to potential vendors
- established a food sourcing criteria that is clear + easy to communicate
- Identified all of the sourcing options available in your area
- a list of your specific business needs + why they are essential to your food sourcing success
- an easy-to-follow process for reaching out to potential vendors
- a simple, proven method for choosing the right partners
- the foundation for an ordering + budgeting tool that will help keep you organized, and your food costs low
control your food costs + maximize profitability
There is a myth in the food industry that every business should be striving for 30% Food Costs.
It’s just not true!
You could hit 30% and still struggle with cashflow + profitability because it’s not the right target for YOUR business. There is no one-size fits all. Identifying + achieving the right food cost target for your business will help you maximize profitability.
In this workshop, you’ll
- create a profit goal + identify the target food cost percentage that will get you there
- learn how to execute the 3 key strategies for controlling food costs
- discover how to price your products for profitability
The Reviews are in!
I would highly recommend anyone with sourcing issues/questions/needs to contact You, an extremely knowledgeable and generous consultant, and to take your helpful and insightful workshop.
Kristin Eldredge :: Manoa Island Kitchen
The Food Sourcing Workshop was so empowering. At the end I felt like, “yes, I can do this!” The information is easy to understand + approachable yet really made a difference in how I feel about approaching potential new vendors and being able to easily control spending.
Megan Marlow :: Chef/Owner Citizen Mustard
Online workshop are housed on this website. Upon purchase you will receive a link + password to view the material.
Your link + password will never expire!